My photo
Winter Park/ Apopka, FL, United States
“A Very Brief Introduction to “I"'. Who is I?... I am a daughter. I am a friend. I am a lover. I am woman. I am a fighter. I am an artist. I am human... Am I nothing more than a compilation of cells infused with a consciousness that allows me to know right from wrong, reality from illusion? I'd like to think of myself as a consciousness housed in a temporary physical form. Whatever the case may be, I am me, and that is all that I can offer. Philosophy Major, minor in Studio Arts and an interest in Latin America and the Caribbean. Teacher, activist, yet I remain a lifelong learner. Devoted to the mission of Multicultural Affairs. This blog is intended to track my progress in an upper level photography course taken while enrolled as a student at Rollins College. I invite you to join me as I explore this medium and its power to raise awareness and promote social, political and personal change.

Search (for information contained within this site)

Monday, November 15, 2010

Work-in-Progress #4

No comments:

Post a Comment